>A quickie because I have had a meme from Life’s Laundry to give my top 5 moments of 2009 – well these are my top 5 blogging moments ! This is the year I’ve discovered blogging and I’ve loved it so please say if you have enjoyed them
1. safely having Babygirl, after everything we went through, and her being so totally wonderfully well perfect
2. giving up work and going on sick leave and doing everything in my power to help Babygirl survive and grow – I never thought that doing nothing would be so hard
3. the little moments of perfection I’ve had with Toddlergirl
4. the realisation that I need to get my mojo back and the steps I’ve started to take to do it
5. completing my mother supporter training & helping to set up our local breastfeeding support group – its something I’m incredibly proud to have done, now there is support for women locally that wasn’t there a year ago – each week we are helping women
And now most importantly to pass it onto 5 lovely bloggers – well I’m afraid I can’t choose, there are so many bloggers out there I love and admire that I can’t just pick 5 so please if you’re reading this and you want to, take this award and enjoy it and pass it on! If you can’t decide, have a look at my blog roll over there => because there are lots of blogs who might be worth a squizz.